hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Social Awareness #5 song

 The song I chose is Where is the love? by the Black Eyed Peas. The song is about how we need to respect other races and it shows how discrimination is bad. The song's message is don't hate on other races treat them like how you would like to be treated. I think this song is right because if we disrespect other races we could get less things done instead of respecting other races and getting more things done, like work. The song makes me think about how the world would be if we were all treated the same in my point of view this world would be more advanced in technology because we all would work together and we would probably stop killing other races for no reason.

 The song is also about how war is bad and that we should stop it. The another message of the song is instead of war how about we have peace instead. I think we should have peace instead of war because their would be less people dead, kids who had parents in war would have their parents back home, and their would probably be less disabled people. This also makes me feel like if we should have the war in Afghanistan because I see no point in having a war their because none of the terrorists are in Afghanistan anymore. It kind of made me feel sad because think of all the people who died in pointless wars like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment