hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 blog posts I liked


2 blog posts I liked were by Oscar and Gabe. I enjoyed Oscar’s blog post a lot because of his writing style and his descriptions. I liked his descriptions because they mad me feel like I was actually reading the book because I could actually imagine it. Also I liked how Oscar shared his own opinion. I also like his final conclusion how sometimes people from warring countries could help each other out.
  I like Gabe’s post because he connected 2 different characters to each other. His details are also superb like Oscar’s they feel like I was actually reading the book. Another cool thing Gabe did was the poem he wrote in the end because it rhymed swell and it made sense. I also like what he thought of the book because in a way he is right. Finally I think it is cool how Aron from Between a rock and a hard place drunk his own pee to survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment