hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hunger Games Catching fire

I think that Katniss, from the book the Hunger Games, by Suzane Collins, made a dumb decsion by trying to make her and Peeta commit suicide at the end of the games. I think that it wasn’t a smart idea because right now she is causing an uprising in all of the districts, which could cause her and everyone she knows to die. But then again it was kind of smart because now she doesn’t have to kill her friend Peeta, who the Capitol had thought were lovers. Also I think that if she finds district 13 she could possibly be safe from the Capitol because district 13 has nukes and possibly underground bases. But I'm not sure she will make it to district 13 because I have a feeling president Snow will try to kill her so that he could send the message that if anyone else wants to start an uprising will be killed.


      I'm kind of nervous for Katniss because she has to fight in the Qual games which is kind of like the hunger games but happens every 25 years. I'm starting to feel suspense because if Haymitch were to help her battle he would probably die fast and if Peeta were to help her fight Haymitch would help Peeta because Haymitch owes Peeta. Also I think that during the games president Snow will personally make the games master try to kill Katniss. I think she won't survive this one because she got lucky the last time because Haymitch bought her all the medicine she needed. Finally I think if she were to win this game too she will get in a serious depression because I don't think she can bear to watch anymore people die.

1 comment:

  1. I read Catching Fire to, and I have to agree. Katniss' decision caused a lot of problems for her and Peeta.

    ReplyDelete