hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Romeo and Juliet Letter

   Dear Dante,
  
     What's up Dante wear doing this play in class called Romeo and Juliet and its really interesting. I think you would find this play interesting because its about 2 wealthy families that always fight and apparently you seem to dig that stuff. Also I think its funny because it has a lot of funny puns in the play, like for example Sanderson or something like that says he will kill some Montague maidens with a naked sword and I just thought it sounds funny but its not that funny because it means rape. Also in case you don't know Romeo is a Montague and Juliet is Capulet those are their families last name. There fights are so frequent and fierce that the Prince threatened in the play to kill all of them if they plan to fight again. 

     In my opinion I think that Juliet and Romeo were destined to be with each other because Rosalyn, Romeo's first lover didn't and couldn't love him back and I don't think Juliet had a boy friend yet. Also Romeo had to kill some people in order to be with Juliet and people tried to kill him too. I think that maybe they were also meant to unite the families so they would finally stop fighting. Also they happened  to just like each other a lot and I don't that just happens. Finally they both killed themselves by drinking some kind of poisoned drink and in the after life they probably will be together because they died together. So I hope you read this letter and I guess we will talk later.

                                         Sincerely,  Jacob

1 comment:

  1. You spelled were wrong but otherwise i liked how you gave you opinion about Juliet and Romeo

    ReplyDelete