hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

White Fang

   I think that in the book White Fang, by Jack London the main character White Fang should leave the Natives for lots of reasons. 1 reason is because he is a wolf and apparently in this book dogs and wolfs don't seem to like each other that much, example Lip- Lip. 2 reason is that he is getting abused and mistreated with the Natives when ever he does something wrong, like accidently bite a Natives finger. 3 reason he is a wild animal so I don't think he would last too long there and his mom is slowly dying in this camp anyway so I think that they would be better off if they just left back too the wild. The last reason is that he is too young so I think that he still needs to know the ways of the wild.

 1 question I have about the book though is why did the Native Americans let White Fang and his mom join the camp in the first place. I think 1 reason they might of let them join so that the wolves could help the Natives hunt for food. Another reason why I think they might of kept them is that they kept them for defense so that when another Native tribe attacks them they could use those wolves against them and those wolves would help them attack the Natives and possibly even kill opposing Natives. Another reason they might keep them for even more company so that when the Natives get bored or something they could play around with the wolves. The final reason is that maybe they could use the wolves as training examples for the dogs, what I mean is that maybe the Natives could force the wolves to teach the dogs some kind of attacking technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment