hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mocking Jay THE END OF AN AGE

       In my book Mocking Jay by Suzane Collins I think that even though the Capitol has surrendered that the new president of Panem Coin will try to kill Katniss because she is a rival to her power. I think that Katniss is a rival to Coin because Katniss was the rebel leader and she inspired the rebels to attack not Coin. So she could make the people of Panem think that she is bad and have another huge rebellion like what happened with the Capital. But I think Katniss wouldn't fight back though because  she is tired of fighting so much and I think she will be more worried about her family because her sister is dead and now she doesn't want her mom to die too. Also I think Katniss wouldn't fight back because she just fought for the freedom of her country and that she is too weak now to fight back for its freedom again.

      I think that Coin shouldn't try to kill Katniss because if he doesn't kill Katniss the people of Panem won't rebel again. Also if someone were to try to run against him with Katniss supporting Coin, Coin could be president till he or she dies. It would also be good for Coin to kill Katniss because she could run against him and have all of the rebels votes for her. Also I think that Katniss should be vice president for Coin because she would get a lot of votes for Coin because she is the rebel leader. Finally I think that Katniss is a good leader so she would be fit for the vice job because she lead sneaky missions to try to assian Snow behind Coin's back and succeded in leading the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment