hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maze Runner Numbero 2

  In the book the Maze runner, by James Dashner I think that Terasea and Tom knew each other before they came to the maze. I think this because Tearease recongizes Tom from before. I think that before they got into the maze they were rebelling against the creators because they both remeber hating them and they both got into the maze minds brain washed. Also he kind of remebers who Terasea is too. Finally they both  started something called the ending.

   I think they both triggered the ending because maybe they wanted to destroy the maze and try to get out of the maze. They both probably caused the ending because they wanted to get back at the creators and maybe bring the fight to them. Also maybe they caused the ending so they could find the exit to the maze. I wonder why the maze has a code is it so that they can find the creators, kind of like recording the whole thing like in the Hunger Games and maybe the creators are like the game makers and the maze is the arena. Finally I can see Tom and Teresa as brother and sister because they both have the same details describing them and also they knew each other before they met in the maze again.

No comments:

Post a Comment