hi

Welcome to my amazing blogspot

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Student Reading Response Aidan + Joyce

 I like Aidan's blog because I like how he used a detail from the book to lead off his blog post. Another thing I like about Aidan's post is how he describes each persons view of the unwound ceremony, especially Connor's because I found it the most intriguing. Another thing I like about Aidan's post is how he described each character, it seems like I'm actually reading some kind of guide on the book because its so detailed.I also liked how Aidan used the idea from the book and put it on to his blog post that blog idea was that even when you get unwound you would still be alive because your brain's memories still live on. Finally I like how Aidan concluded his blog post because his conclusion was very strong and well thought out.

I also liked how in Joyce's post she started off her post strong, what she did was she started off her post with her thoughts instead of with facts from the book. I also liked her 2nd paragraph because she stated her feelings about one of the characters in the book. I also liked her 2nd paragraph because she stated why she is having those feelings about the character instead of just saying why she has those feeling about the character with no reason at all. I liked how she compared Gale and Peeta because it was very interesting and it was very meaningful. Finally I like how she described how she thought how Gale would look like.

I liked how Aidan used details to describe his characters in his blog post, I liked how Joyce started off her blog post with her own idea because it makes it unique from a lot of the blog posts I read over the months because people usually start off their blogs by stating facts in their books. I liked how Aidan concluded his blog because it was very strong and I could tell he put a lot of thought into it. I also liked how Joyce described her feelings for Peeta and Gale because it was very descriptive. Finally I liked how Joyce described Gale and Peeta and why she thought they would look like that.

I could improve my blog posts by adding more quotes in my posts and describing them. I could also start off my blog more creatively like how Joyce started off her blog with an opinion. I could also improve my blog by having less grammar and spelling mistakes. I could also improve my blog posts by adding more descriptive details to my blogs. Finally I could improve my blog by slowing down and rechecking my blogs for all of those mistakes and then I could fix them instead of leaving them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment